2012 Rance Aluminum Renegade 7x12 w/3ft V-nose tandem axle

HaVoC

Weekend Bump..Trailer is flawless and its so light and tows great with the torsion ride.u dont even know its back there with a full load. Rance Aluminum trailers are the best!

U really have to appreciate what a aluminum trailer is all about.Its light, tows like there nothing there, and will last forever!

If u have a trade maybe ill bite,Shoot me a PM!

Thanks for looking

TonyR

I just wanted to let everyone know, I was just texting with havoc. His neighbor was hit pretty bad by Sandy. He's without power and ran out of gas for his generator this morning (and as you know gas can't be found in the five boroughs). So, please be patient if you're trying to get a hold of him. He didn't mention anything motorcycle-related being damaged in the waters, so I assumed everything for sale is still for sale. But for now, he's living without access to the NESBA forum. If you're the praying-type, send a prayer in for those people who still have no power. There's quite a few without it.

HaVoC

Ex. 39;261019 wrote: are the walls and ceiling insulated?

Yep, U must have missed it.Its there in the add.

Fully insulated walls 1 inch R-3

Fully insulate ceiling 1 inch R-3

noobinacan

where did you get the interconnecting pads from ?
never seen that size..looks like a great setup for paddock area.

g'luck with sale, looks like a awesome trailer.

HaVoC

noobinacan;268642 wrote: where did you get the interconnecting pads from ?
never seen that size..looks like a great setup for paddock area.

g'luck with sale, looks like a awesome trailer.
Thanks Man!!
I teach girls boxing.I had bought them from a school that went out of business.

HaVoC

This is a Indiana trailer guys n gals, Not a Georgia piece of shit that falls apart in a season or two.
I have another setup to get back and forth to the track, Its sitting would love to find it a good home.
Im looking for a Sprinter that i would possibly trade for. Happy New Year!!