2013 RRW Airfence Fundraiser Update

JRA

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to these efforts this season with their time, money, and hard work. Since the big fundraiser we held at Road Atlanta this past summer we've worked on a smaller scale to add to our total for the year. Yesterday I sent the proceeds from those additional efforts to the Action Fund. This brings the total amount of money that we raised in 2013 to $38,500. That money is allowing us to send 16 new sections of soft barriers to Road Atlanta, and nine (or possibly ten) to VIR. I think everyone should take pride in the fact that this will make a significant impact on the safety at these tracks. The offers of help and support are already coming in for next season, so I have no doubt we can continue this important effort on a scale that continues to make a real difference.

bmrboy

That is a PILE of cash .......:wow:
Great job JRA .... Happy Holidays .... see in the spring ...... :D

Ruhe52

Yep great job John

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

upnadam

And "they" say NESBA sucks, scoff scoff. Proud to be associated with all you gentlemen, and Calvin (and Kimmie). :D

noobinacan

that's great news!!
there were parts of RA where I would hesitate to push earlier and now don't mind pushing on...

upnadam;294678 wrote: And "they" say NESBA sucks, scoff scoff. Proud to be associated with all you gentlemen, and Calvin (and Kimmie). :D
Ya'll sum bitches!!!
:spank:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Can I request a couple of sections of Air Fence be deployed on the outside of the kind in T9 where I could have used it this past July? :D and :banghead: (Literally)