2015 R1M

meanstrk

Control Rider
Here is a unique opportunity. I am selling my 2015 R1M with 8400 miles. How many times have you found a great deal on a bike but not a huge fan of the paint job? In this case, for the asking price, I will paint in the buyer’s choice with up to 3 colors. Woodcraft rearsets. E/T clip ons. Motoholders fairing stay. Motion Pro throttle. Translogic quick shift/auto blip with warm up feature. CRG levers. Full Acrapovic system. Woodcraft keyless harness. ABS deleted with new brake lines and fresh Motul RBF 600 fluid. Stand lift attachments and Lightech chain adjusters. Full electronic Ohlins with heavier spring in the rear. T Rex case guards. Brand new Sharkskinz upper and lower plus tank cowl and new wind screen with Lacamoto fender and tail unit. Front and rear stands plus tire warmers included. This bike needs nothing for a tank of fuel and check the air pressures. Tires are 4 laps old. $12K. If you don’t want fresh paint, then I will deduct from price. Located in Carthage, NC.

Since I am getting the questions, no. I don’t have a title. Never got one when I bought the bike and since it was for track use only, did not need one, but the VIN comes back clean.

Attachments

• IMG_4366.jpeg
    IMG_4366.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4365.jpeg
    IMG_4365.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4367.jpeg
    IMG_4367.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 34