209 front/211 rear??????

depredador1198s

Has anyone run the 209 on the front and the 211 on the rear? . . . any problems at all???

I am getting ready to take advantage of a package deal wherein I can get the 209 front/211 rear at a significantly lower price.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Motofun352

Control Rider
No reason why that won't work...just be careful of the 209 fronts. In my opinion they seem to loose grip when they still look good after 4 to 6 days. Personally, I gave up on the 209s after a mysterious front end crash.

depredador1198s

%^&*#@! there seems to be a consensus here! :argh:

Does anyone know the cost of a front D211 GPA and mounting and balancing with Nesba at NJMP?

I already emailed parts@nesba.com about pricing on Monday and asked for a response as soon as possible so that I could make a decision but I never heard a peep from anyone so . . . if anyone on the beeb could help with the 2nd set of questions above regarding the cost of the D211 GPA front and the mounting and balancing at NJMP I would appreciate it.

Thanks ;)

Also, this may not be the ideal crowd for this question but . . . would anyone like to purchase a brand new D209 front :dunno:

Twiztedjester55

I'm not sure about individual pricing but the 211's last I checked through NESBA were $375/set front and rear. If you buy from NESBA mounting and balancing are free.

Twiztedjester55

This is the number for The Trackday Store I think Collin still works for them and he will be the trackside vendor at NJMP. Call and ask for him.

DUNLOP-RTS

depredador1198s;216456 wrote: Has anyone run the 209 on the front and the 211 on the rear? . . . any problems at all???

I am getting ready to take advantage of a package deal wherein I can get the 209 front/211 rear at a significantly lower price.

Please respond as soon as possible.
The D209GPA and D211GPA combo will get the job done and save the track day rider $. They work fine.

If you want to run both the D211GPA front and rear, no problem. Both are good deal.

You can get the D209GPA/D211GPA combo here:
http://stores.racetireservice.com/-strse-8/REAR-FRONT-D211GPA-D211GP-dsh-A/Detail.bok

You can get D211GPA front and rear here:
http://stores.racetireservice.com/-strse-6/REAR-FRONT-D211GPA-D211GP-dsh-A/Detail.bok

4-6 days on a tire is reasonable, depending on your lap times and the track. some riders may get more laps, other may get less. For track days its a great combo and the price is right. The reason we have that combo is to save riders $ on tires.

noobinacan

I just came across this thread...
I tucked the front with new 209. I thought was just me...
also, there's a similar low side thread in another forum.
There are two other people I know have tucked the front with 209.

not running it anymore.

bmart

Control Rider
I've been running 209s front and rear for years in A without issue. I'm still running them...