2K6 Continental Cargo 6X12 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer - $2300

CHeYeNNe

Hello I have a 2K6 Continental Cargo V-Nose Trailer for sale. It's a 6X12ft SINGLE AXLE setup for trailering 2 bikes. It has a Condor Chock and a Homemade Chock that I have used many of times. Plus it has E-Track and the connectors for strapping the bikes down or what ever you are hauling. The tires are in great condition and the trailer has a few small marks but nothing major. I can sell with or without the chocks installed. My phone camera doesn't work and I don't have a digital camera but this is the closest I could find. It is a Light Metallic Pewter Color. Has the stone guard up front with 2 lights inside and an inside height of 6'. Towing capacity is 3000lbs. It also has the ramp door with the torsion mechanism used to make opening and closing the door ALOT easier.

Please NO Low Ball offers and SERIOUS Inquiries ONLY!!

This is in Joliet,IL

CHeYeNNe

Yes single axle as stated in the ad.

The pics are NOT of the actual trailer. They are the closest I could find since my phone cam doesn't work.

CHeYeNNe

Thanks Dean. Also if anyone is interested the trailer can be sold cheaper without the chocks included. I know some people alread have them.

GsxrRider00

Still selling the trailer? Are you the original owner? Can you re-post pics? For some reason I am not seeing them in your orginal post.

Thanks.