3 place trailer for sale

beac83

Hi Mike,
I bought T2's 6x10. It's a Haulmark with a short V nose. It's short enough to go into standard garages, and is set up for two bikes. All I need to do now is coordinate next years' schedule to maximize use of it, and find someone who wants to ride share for some of those days.

Now I need to sell this open rail trailer to help fund track days. :)

beac83

The trailer's listed weight capacity is 1200 Lbs. So 3 600 or maybe 750 or smaller bikes in track trim should be under the weight limit. Most Liter bikes are very close to 400 lbs curb weight, so you'd have to look at the specific bikes and their curb weights to see if you'd be over/under the capacity limit.

There are holes in the frame for tie points. I used a canyon dancer and two ties on each of the front and rear to keep the bikes securely anchored. With three bikes, the tie points are there, but the straps will be crossing each other. If you look at the manual located at this link:

www.midwestindustries.com/documents/manuals/MC1200.pdf

You should be able to determine the locations of the tie points from the drawing on the cover page. The tie points are the end flanges and the holes in the frame.

Craig