'06/'07 GSXR 600/750 Race Bodywork

D-Swens

'06/'07 GSXR 600/750 Hotbodies Race Bodywork:

Includes Upper, Lower, Superbike Tail, and I think I can find a fender to go with it. Also includes D-Zus Hardware, and seat + back pad...
This set was used for a full season, but was never down or damaged. It was professionally painted by me in my shop at the beginning of last season. I'm putting a fresh color shceme on this client's (Hollywood) bikes this year, so we're unloading this set. It does have a full seasons worth of ware and tare, but no real problems to speak of...it is ready to bolt-up and race. Plenty of tiny rock/tire rubber chips on the leading edge of the front pieces, and a few other little chips and blemishes here and there, but with some new vinyl this stuff will still look pretty sharp...

All vinyl has been removed and everything has been cleaned all over inside and out ready for a new home

Asking $450 + Shipping

I'm located in Richmond, VA

I can probably work something out with Chris Kruzel if you want some custom vinyl and I can instal that for you before I ship it out...

D-Swens

Bellypan...pretty much just as it looks, ready for some new sponsor vinyl...

Oh and it was starting to rain as I took the pics, so please ignore the water droplets on everything, I wasn't trying to make it look fancy:D

D-Swens

Tail section...includes seat pads and back pad

There are a few hairline cracks in the paint and gelcoat around the mount holes, but they are just superficial. There are no cracks through to the cloth/resin layers, as you can see from the underside pictures. This tail is ready to bolt up and race completely perfectly just as it is

D-Swens

Sold...

I have another set which is almost identical that I will list for sale tonight. The other set is off the "B" bike, and has a little bit more wear, but is still a nice set and I'll price it right for a good deal:D