'06/'07 GSXR 600 + 750 Race Bodywork

D-Swens

'06/'07 GSXR 600 + 750 Race Bodywork.

This is the bodywork that came on my race bike when I bought it. It is in pretty good shape and ready to bolt up and race. Painted flat black. This isn't the most beautiful set in the world, but its not bad either. I believe the brand is E-racing. I work on race bodywork for a living and see this stuff all day long, so I'm pretty sure it is E-Racing, just not quite 100% sure because there are no labels: (Includes Upper, Lower, Tail w/undertail, front fender, + D-Zus hardward for upper/lower)

Bodywork went through about a season's worth of racing. It doesn't appear to have any real major crash damage repairs on the inside and doesn't look like its been down, or at least down while moving fast. Upper and Fender are painted a flat black with a very subtle metalic in them. The bellypan and tail section had a fair amount of rock/tire chips on them, so I cleaned and sanded them, and shot them with some new rattle-can flat black. You can still see were all the rock chips and imperfections were, but it isn't noticeable from more than a foot or two away. The undertail has been fiberglassed to the tail, making it a one-piece setup, but it still slides right over the tail and mounts up just fine like that, no problem to remove and re-install whenever you want. The only real damage was a rash/rub through on the back bottom corner of the belly pan. This has been professionally re-glassed from the inside and is solid and ready to go. The mount points have been re-enforced as well.

Asking $265 + Shipping.

I can include a gas tank + cover for another $135 (no pump). The tank + cover are painted the same flat black rattle can. The tank has a good amount of really minor dents and a little crease in it, but again nothing that is really noticeable unless you really really look at it. The cover has some tiny surface hairline cracks, but has been fiberglased from the back. I don't have a pic of the tank, but I'll throw it up as soon as I take one.

Please check out the WERA thread for a few more details and more detailed pics:
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=208216