'06/'07 GSXR 600 750 Sharkskinz Bodywork Set w/custom Paint

D-Swens

2006 - 2007 GSXR 600 750 Sharkskinz Bodywork Set:

Here I have for sale a basically brand new set of bodywork with a custom paint and all hardware. This set was completely painted and dressed up for my personal race bike and sponsorship package. I am a custom painter for a living and this was done for my personal bike, and I was sponsored by a major paint manufacturer, so you can imagine the paint on this one is pretty slick.
This set was purchased brand new by me at the beggining of the season, and professionally prepped, painted, and fitted at my shop, by me. This is what I do for a living, so every detail is done right. I have run one track day on it at VIR since doing the custom paint work, and it never saw the ground.
The paint job is a gloss black, with white pearl, and a yellow candy/flake, all finished under 5 coats of high-gloss clear. The yellow has a pretty reflective flake in it, like the older Jordan bikes. Everything is in great shape, no chips or flaking/peeling at all, no scratches or anything like that. If its not perfect, its about as close as it could be after 1 day of use.

Includes: (Upper, Lower, SBK tail, undertail/draftshield, SBK seat, windshield, all D-Zus fasteners for Upper, Lower, Tail, + undertail).

All logos and sponsors (including my name) are all stickers and will be removed and cleaned off if the buyer choses.
Just as I did last time, the only reason I'm selling this set is because I just picked up a cool new sponsorship deal which involves an all new paintjob, so I figured I'd see if I can hook someone up with this for a lot less than the cost of new. I hate to strip off an undamaged paint job for repaint.

To sweeten the deal, I'll throw in a carbon fiber gas tank cover (seen on the bike in pics), which has been painted with a matching yellow candy/flake fade to go with the bodywork.

Asking $999