'06/'07 GSXR 600/750 Yoshimura Half-System

D-Swens

In pretty good condition over-all, but not perfect. This pipe had a really really minor lowside at one point, and just had some light scratching. I took it completely apart, re-packed it, and had the metal components ceramic coated in a satin black. It was then riveted back together. I have done about 5 or 6 trackdays with it since. The black ceramic coat looks awesome, and holds up pretty well, but you can tell it has been used. I'd say visual condition is about a 7.5 or 8 out of 10. Comes with the replacement cat that bolts onto the headers, the mid-pipe, the can, the exhaust hanger from the pegs, and the strap and springs. The cat has a little scrapage on the bottom from loading/unloading from the truck/trailer, but can't be seen on the bike and doesn't matter too much anyway.

Asking $225 + shipping

or, for an extra $65, I will throw in a brand new Yoshimura titanium replacement sleeve, and a brand new bag of Yosh exhaust packing (I think I have the rivets and a few other pieces as well). Basically it makes a whole spare exhaust can if you ever need it.

DSC07287-1.jpg

IMG_20110124_1153351.jpg

IMG_20101126_1522481.jpg

D-Swens

Ok, here's the latest and greatest. All in all, still think its a great pipe, and a great deal for a race/track bike. Apparently life on the shelves at my shop was rougher than life on the bike, and it picked up a few small marks. That little ding by the Yosh label is pretty much hidden under the rubber strap, and the marks from the strap are obv hidden when the strap is back in place.

Now priced at $150 + shipping ($25ish)

Check it out:

photo-10.jpg

photo-3111111.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

111111.jpg