'06 GSX-R1000 Track / Racebike

Britt

Pretty much Everything you need, Very Nicely SetUp Bike, Stands, Warmers, Spare Wheels, Spare Parts...Plenty of HP...:)

'06-GSX-R1000
Stock lo miles engine,
Penski Rear/ Ohlins Front / Setup by Thermosman (180 lb rider)
PowerCommander + Ing Module (not on the bike, both in a box)
LeoVince Ti Full System
PitBull Damper
CRG Short Levers
Braded Lines
MOTO-R Rearsets
MOTO-R Clipons
MOTO-R CaseCovers
HotBodies RaceGlass
AlienMotion Battery

PitBull Stands Front & Rear

Graves Tire Warmers

Spares Include:

Full Set of Wheels with rotors and cushdrives / Xtra sprockets / New MOTO-R rearsets & clipons / brakepads / Pirelli rain tires / new painted tail section...Plus, whatever else I can find for it, I am not keeping anything for it.

Edit: Found a Complete SubFrame, and a New in the box Radiator....

Ready to ride, Needs Nothing..except fuel and You.

Going a different direction in life these days, no time to ride.

was $6500 NOW $5500.00
Clean Georgia Title
226666_2035625531388_5767491_n.jpg

JVance

You are killing me with this thing!! Any chance you are coming to NC anytime soon and could bring it with you?

Britt

LOL...depending on where you are I can deliver, will split the fuel cost.

always up for a road trip...:)

Edit: damn, one of my sons band just played Raleigh a couple days ago..:) coulda sent it in with the gear.

I have to agree, this is hard to pass up. My 2006 GSXR 1000 (junked after I mangled it at VIR) was probably my favorite bike ever, although my ability still is far below liter-racebike necessity. I want a dedicated track bike for this season however. PM to you, and free bump.

Britt

I am in Ball Ground Ga,

Chassis has only track milage on it, never crashed and never raced, it was a seldom used backup bike, most of it's time was spent on a dyno running engines..or riding around the country in the top floor of a race trailer.

Engine is out of a totalled '06 that had less than 3K on it, it spent most of it's life after the crash under a bench in my shop till I put this bike together, I have put about 1800> mi on it doing trackdays.