'07 YZF-R6 w/38 miles LoJack PERFECT CONDITION!

Ltrain

YES, FOR REAL...38 miles

Bought her brand new, everything stock except the installed LoJack security system that transfers into any new buyers name. Not looking for boo-hoos or sympathy nonsense but watched my soon to be fiance die infront of me. Always thought I'd get back on her. Instead, I just maintananced her professionally as I was instructed. Plus underwent 2 invasive wrist surgeries and don't need a brand new bike to F up if God Forbid dropped due to nerve damage.

Garage kept, brand new gel batttery just installed. Clean tag and title. Oil and filter changed every year as well as fuel injectors soaked and cleaned. Only put enough gas in to ride it through her and keep the tank fresh and clean. She's literally in perfect condition.

Due to to hassle and BS of Craigslisters and not needing random dudes at my house, I have her in a showroom at a dealership in NC. They have her listed at $6,999. I have full negotiating power and can come up with the final price. I'm willing to let her go for $6,200. I will also throw in a brand new set of ICON Field Armor Elbow Protectors for FREE.

PLEASE, only serious inquiries hit me up. 980.297.1811. I prefer texts and please let me know it's bike related. Thank you.