5-29-10 RA Sale $185

steve hale

Never done this b4, but I need to sell my track day due to Crashing 4-3-10 road atl. Insurance is going to total the bike.. State Farm is awesome. PM me or email me at steve@advantagepkg.com $185.00.

TRACK DAY STILL FOR SALE I MAY 29 FOR $185 or Best OFFER

redliner25

steve hale;121398 wrote: This is for I group... Sorry.. lingering effects from concussion I guess
Hey man, just curious - StateFarm covered your loss even though it occurred during a track day?

steve hale

They covered and I told the truth. Told them I was at a track day - not a race. told them the event was not timed and that it was in a controlled learning format - which it was. Pretty much what the home page of the Nesba home site says... I even told them I was traveling at about 100 MPH. Best part is, they gave me a very fair price to "total" the bike, then, they let me buy it back for salvage.... Funny part is there is not much wrong with the bike... By insurance standards apparently, if you scratch the frame, it must be replaced...

celticninja

I have state farm, my insur. guy told me the same thing. It cost me $285 a year w $1,000 deduct. great to know it really works. I hope I don't find out myself

steve hale

Jballs

JBallz;123993 wrote: Do you still have this day for sale?
Sending you a PM... You were the 1st to ask, and lots of others minuites after.... I have never sold a trackday or credit, so I sent an email to NESBA to tell me how to do this, but its yours if you want it...:)

JBallz

thank you, I appreciate that.

Its easy. I have done it a few times. After you receive the money from me I will send you my membership # and name and its a done deal.

Again, thanks.

steve hale

Sold!!!

steve hale;121397 wrote: Never done this b4, but I need to sell my track day due to Crashing 4-3-10 road atl. Insurance is going to total the bike.. State Farm is awesome. PM me or email me at steve@advantagepkg.com $185.00.

TRACK DAY STILL FOR SALE I MAY 29 FOR $185 or Best OFFER
Thanks, Track day is SOLD :)