6x12ft Enclosed Trailer - Flat Black Pimpster - $1200

JonGu

6x12 Enclosed trailer, pretty rough but does the job. I believe it was made in 93 by Pace. It will come with the racks on the walls but the Condor chocks are staying with me. Tires were replaced beginning of the year and have probably about 10k miles on them. Served me well this year.

Damage: Side was damaged and repaired. Looks ugly from the inside, but it doesn't leak or anything. Also the dust cap on the right side hub is damaged and needs to be repaired or greased pretty often to ensure the wheel bearings don't seize up. I've ran it the entire year like that with no issues but that doesn't mean it doesn't need to be looked at...

Selling to replace with a larger trailer with ramp doors and a side door.

Trailer is located in St. Louis, MO. Note... this thing is not going to be available until after Oct 31! I still need it for Daytona and maybe Road America this month.

Picture001.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

JonGu

It can't be too heavy given that it was made without it's own brakes. I'd guess about 1000lb or 1200lb? It's light enough that when it's empty I can lift it by the tongue and move it around manually.

beac83

Let me check and find out if I can increase tow capacity on my 07 dodge minivan. Currently, it's limited to 1800 lbs max. Earlier years had a kit to bump it to 3000lbs max, but it wasn't offered for 2007 model. I'll have to find out if I can get an aftermarket trans cooler, etc. to bump it.

JonGu

Anyone for $900? Never been crashed by me... worst I've done to it is back the hitch ball into the tongue but who hasn't done that with a trailer?