alpinestar boots like new!!!!

ta2kutz

worn for one session on the track. has one small scuff on the inside of the right boot.
size is 43 these are the supertechs from 2003 but they are still new. they are a little too narrow for my fat ass feet. color is yellow and blue.
these are the top a* boot for that year and are still a better boot than almost anything out there.has inner boot with exoskeleton. the inner boot looks like the exact one in the supertech tody.

175 shipped in lower 48 i just paid over 200 for them but they are too narrow
b53e_1.JPG

snikwad

sounds like youre a 42.5 then... i wear 10.5 in almost everything and my 05 style 43s used to hurt once i got off th ebike and was on my feet for more than 30 mins

ta2kutz

yep these have the zip in the back. they dont have the ratchet around thwe calf but i felt they were very secure. my big problem is my foot is waaaayyyyy too wide for these. they actually have decent room in the front of the toe but my feet look like flinstone feet just a wedge shape

ta2kutz

its less than 10 min. from my house.....i dont care what track it is.....i can roll out of my drive way before dutch can start his riders meeting and be there before he gets to the asspack line!!!!!! hahah