Aluminum parts repair

ayotte6pc

I cant believe I havent posted this yet... Im horrible at sales, I guess thats why I dont have my own corporation.

Anyways, for those that missed my intro thread in MID-Atlantic , my name is Andy Matvey and I'm from Pittsburgh PA. By trade I am a steamfitter, by night I am a super angry ninjabiker. I do all sorts of welding work on the side and may I dare so say "Fun".

If youre like me, you have had your share of off track excursions and probably have a few piles of aluminm parts laying around that you are saving in hopes to get fixed. With that in mind, Here is a list of things that I am WILLING TO PUBLICALLY offer ALUMINUM repair services to:

Fairing stays

Subframes

Camera/MP3/GPS mounts

... And anything that is really not MAJOR structural

The reason I WILL do a SUBFRAME is because I have already done a few of them and they were crash tested and passed with flying colors. I feel confident in the work on that respect... I even repared the one that is on my bike currently.

I have an 04-05 GSXR that I ride, so I can use that to make a pretty "Straight as I can get it" repair. Any other make/ model, beings that I do not own one, Ill have to do my best to get it straight... (I may ask for measurements on the bike... We can cross that bridge later)

I WILL NOT do a frame, swingarm, or rearsets. Its not worth the liability nor should you ever take that chance.

Turn around is usually pretty quick, and the prices are priced way cheaper than new, and yes, still cheaper than used... So if you have a bent up busted piece that you would like to see if it can be fixed, shoot me a pic to my email and Ill let ya know If I think I can do it or not! my email is:

matveyandy@yahoo.com

Ill attach some pics of some work that I have done

SVandST

That's my frame in the pics. Andy did great work and it held up fine in a crash I had after the repair.

Highly recommended.