ANNOUNCED: NJMP Thunderbolt B/I A/I Endurance Days!

RyanITV

Admin
By popular request (even if you slackers took too long to answer my poll on the subject), we're pleased to announce two more Endurance Events at NJMP Thunderbolt at the end of September. This gives you guys plenty of time to get out of work and come out and enjoy up to 7 hours of open track!

The B/I combined format date is Tuesday, September 27th. It's opened to all new riders, all Beginner group riders and any newer/slower Intermediate rider with less than 4 days in Intermediate. We'll be using some modified passing rules, so traffic should be a non-issue.

The A/I combined format date is Wednesday, September 28th. It's opened to all Advanced group riders as well as any upper-pack, faster Intermediate riders with at least 3 days in Intermediate. Be honest with yourself about your pace - if you're on the slower side, contact us and we'll see about getting you in for the previous day. We'll be the established A/I passing rules that have been such a success at other NJMP Endurance Events.

For both days, space is limited. Sign up early to take advantage of no late-registration surcharge. We expect the B/I day in particular will sell out quickly.

Enjoy!

Ryan