Another great weekend at Roebling

f3racer

Got a chance to get out on the RC51 this weekend at Roebling, as usual it was a great weekend. Had a hard time getting the rear suspension dialed in but still knocked down some 1:25's on a 22 year old bike.

Best part about it is this: I was behind a rider on a GSXR1K who was very erratic and had a very hard time holding a line. Almost pushed me off twice as I tried to pass. Then he would just out power me every time we got a chance to get on the throttle. There was video from a guy behind me as well. I complained about it and instead of just going over and bumping the guy down. They had a talk with him, and re-evaluated him the next session. He was consequently bumped down to novice.

I love the fact that they took the time to talk to him and re-evaluate before just taking someone's word for it.

bmart

Control Rider
Sounds like a fun and productive weekend. The CRs in any given session cannot have eyes on everyone. I know that I appreciate when a member talks with me about another rider. I try to get eyes on them (mine or another CR's) in the next session.

Go Team Old Honder! (I have a bunch of old Hondas too.)