Anyone ridden Roebling, GA ?

pmrmusic26

Never been out on Roebling in GA. Looking for some feedback on the track and experiences with conditions of the track.
Thanks

Fatboy

Its far from me but try to make it every year. I LOVE IT new pavement last year and its fast. Throttle maintenance track for sure. Facilities aren't the best (pit in the grass/sand) and theres not really anything around as far as food/drinks, so bring what you need to survive.

Chad Dupree

It's a fast and flowing track. Not much time on the brakes. The track was repaved so the pavement is good. Really good on tires. As for gearing, if you haven't been to Roebling before I would start with 1 down on the front from stock, you should be hitting 6th just before the start/finish line. But that all depends on your corner speed.

Hope this helps

kd83

What these guys said, track is real smooth and flowing. Very fast i went through gas like no other, only place your hard on the breaks is going into 1. Other then that i was just using them to set the front of the bike.

Its a fun track, i think they close the gates at 9pm

Folly1

What Kd said.

The 1/2 mile straight can be entered at 120 ( by the fast guys ) which makes for a top of 170 before T1. 1&2 are a double apex. You can enter 1 at 120 and scrub off a lot of speed before reaching 2. There is a short straight that leads to 3 which is a fast left sweeper then into a harder right T4. 4 morphs into 5 which is a longish decreasing radius, run as a double apex or a bowl. A very short straight from 5 to 6, a right that used to be more off camber prior to the repave but is now almost flat. 6 leads to a longer straight with a kink (7) then into a turn onto the straight that I mentioned in the first sentence.

The surface is about 2.5 years old, smooth with a few reference points ( that I can find ). It is a fun track that requires some brakes into 1, a touch at 4 and maybe at the start of 5. The fast guys might find other places to brake.
It does not have the country club atmosphere of VIR or Barber ( and the price reflects that ). The facilities are primitive. The snack bar, burgers, etc. , usually opens for NESBA days.
There is power but you might need a long cord. It is flat and the paddock is in the infield so there are good places for riders or guest to view the action. You might check the FAQ for other details.

Ben.