Ayotte Drum Set For Sale

ayotte6pc

Ayotte Drums with Zildjian Cymbals, Stands, and Misc Hardware

These are currently located in climate controlled basement studio in Pittsburgh PA. I am selling my set because the band broke up and family life has taken over my free time. A little extra cash right now would not hurt either. Anyway, the goods:

Overall kit specs:
6 Piece Ayotte Drums with Zildjian Cymbals, Gibraltar Stands, and Hardware
Dark Walnut wood grain color

Snare/Kick Drum Specs:
Snare 14 x 6
Kick Drum 22 x 16 with Wood Hoops (I believe that the heads are Evans Hydraulics)

Tom Drum Specs:
Ayotte Drum Smith 6 piece set
Toms have steel hoops
Toms are free mounting (No holes drilled in shells to mount toms over the kick drum. These mount from stands)
Sizes:
10 x 9
12 x 10
14 x 13
16 x 14
I believe that the heads are Evans Hydraulics

Hardware:
Tama Iron Cobra double kick pedal (Yellow straps, not chain drive)

Gibraltar 2 legged Hi-Hat stand w/ drop clutch and other accessories

All four (4) cymbal stands are all Gibraltar adjustable boom style and have double braced legs. 2 of the 4 are extra heavy style.

Tom mounting is done by either the standard Ayotte tom clamp hardware, or a few Gibraltar tom mount clamps.

Throne is a fully adjustable Gibraltar professional throne with removable backrest.

Cymbals:

All are Zildjian high-end cymbals.

14” Z/K combination Hi-Hats (FYI: I play Z top, K bottom)
10” A Custom splash
14” A Custom fast crash
16” Z Custom Rock Crash
20” Ping ride
18” Avedis thin crash (This is pretty destroyed, but I liked its sound. Kinda a dead china noise)

Other than the 18”, and if you do not care if the lettering on the cymbals is a little beat up, a little polish and these cymbals are in near perfect condition.

Cases / “Road Gear”:

All drums have SKB hard plastic cases. Some are newer, some are older, but all work and look pretty good. They’re cases. If you ever have a problem with a case, the drum cases carry a lifetime warranty. SKB has always been good to us with service and parts replacement issues.

The cymbals have a Protechtor Cases brand hard-shelled plastic case. The case can actually fit more cymbals than what's in there now.

The stands, kick pedal, and other misc. stuff I would carry to shows was transported in whole by a RockBag by Warwick. I put heavier wheels on the unit to hold the weight and have never had any problems fitting all the stuff in it. It works great.

Miscellaneous:

Extra kick beaters
Extra used heads tops and bottoms of different makes and brands
sticks
stick holder
Ayotte bolts/nuts/ etc.
An in-ear receiver holder (Quickly bolts to throne and keep the pack out of your way)
Anything else I can find in the basement that is drum set related.

Price and Shipping:

I am asking for a total of eighteen hundred dollars ($1800)
for the entire schebang. I am negotiable on the price, so I guess I will do an “Or Best Offer”
deal because I can use the space.

Due to the sheer size of the entire package, I will not ship this stuff. Unless you plan on picking it up, or making arrangements to have me deliver it to you, please don’t ask for a price check and or make offers knowing that you will not follow through.

catfood17

Hi
I am very interested in your kit. Do you have any pics that you could send me. Also what grade of ayotte is ti?