Baltimore to Beaverun this weekend!?!

stevie ninja

I know this is semi-last minute, but i was wondering if anyone going to Beav this coming weekend (7/19-7/20) had space for me , my stuff and my bike. Obviously all typical ride sharing protocols apply.
Thanks, Steve

please email me at:
stephentravieso@hotmail.com

R1Baby

Control Rider
Steve, This time out I am only going on Sunday since I have to head to Cleveland for a week of work out there. I live in Finksburg and have a toy hauler so keep me in mind for the future events, maybe we can share expenses for another outing.
Chris

stevie ninja

Thanks for the response, i will keep you in mind in the future. What is you schedule for the remainder of the summer?
Steve

lacloudchaser

Heading to Summit tonight for friday, anyone else (trailer)

Folks,

I just moved to Baltimore (inner harbor) and will be up at summit tomorrow (fri), I have no trailer and Uhaul isn't coming through, if anyone is going and would like to split costs, please email me at the address below.

Also, going to the south jersey track on the 23rd!

I'm looking for a stnd up trailer, no place to store an enclosed,

If you are a local Baltimore or MD rider and would like to share future trailer expenses, I do have a jeep that can haul and will otherwise share the fun/$

Email is lacloudchaser@yahoo.com

Drew
2005 636
2007 ZX14:wow:

R1Baby

Control Rider
I have not signed up for anything else yet this year. Normally I don't get the chance to do more that a couple of track days a year. I may do Summit in Aug so some friends can come and watch and was also looking at Thunderbolt. Had so much fun at Beaver that I may have to do that again. Well see.