BeaveRun First Track Day New NESBA member

cbuhrman1

Just completed my first Track Day (ever) at BeaveRun and the NESBA Team. Joined NESBA on a friend's recommendation and joined him at the track for my first ever Track Day. What an incredible experience. I have to say that the NESBA staff is top notch. They were extremely organized, very professional, incredibly helpful, and stressed Safety throughout the day.

Being my first track experience, safety and proper technique were my top priorities. The Control Riders were awesome. Special Thanks to Lenny and Pascal, who taught me more in one day about riding a motorcycle than I ever thought possible.

I'm proud to be associated with such a great group and look forward to many more Track Days in the future. The only warning I have to mention for future first timers - prepare to be highly addicted. It's like nothing else you've ever experienced.

Thanks again guys for an awesome day.

Chad Buhrman

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Chad, welcome to the addiction!:) I'm glad we could help you. You'd be surprised at how quickly you will improve your skills the more you get out there. Get ready to max out the credit cards! This is worse than any drug there is:wow:
Wecome aboard:cool:

kd83

What lenny said is true, not even through my first year and already put a deposite down on a new trailer.

I might have to start working the street corner late at night now

Rassie

Cooney;22281 wrote: Welcome Chad! Glad you had a good time. Are you the fellow on the yellow R6?
Chad was riding my old Honda VTR1000 super chicken after riding his Speed Triple the first couple of sessions.

I was getting tired of always having to go alone, so he was basically a victim since I pimped him into the addiction, sorry Chad only your credit card company will be happy in the long run ;)