bibbity-bump...bibby-boo?

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Just thinking here and spacing off at the end of the day. Thinking 'what other trackdays can I sign up for?'

Question: What happens when ya sign for severla sessions late in the season and get bumped? And it ends up that the group you got bumped to is "full"?

Example: In B group starting the season. Sign up for Barber in November. Get bumped to I sometime mid season (or in my case, never with my crash rating:p) and the I group for Barber is full........

:notsure:

Poper

:agree:
lemondrop;44543 wrote: Just thinking here and spacing off at the end of the day. Thinking 'what other trackdays can I sign up for?'

Question: What happens when ya sign for severla sessions late in the season and get bumped? And it ends up that the group you got bumped to is "full"?

Example: In B group starting the season. Sign up for Barber in November. Get bumped to I sometime mid season (or in my case, never with my crash rating:p) and the I group for Barber is full........

:notsure:
When you get bumped, admin. will change all of your future events to the new group. If there is no room you can't ride.

JGardy_781

My understanding, If there's no room in the class above when you've been bumped, but you're registered - you can still ride in your old class without problem for the day.

On an unrelated note, I grew up in Baldwinsville (from Poper's location entry...).

/j

stow

jimgl3;44544 wrote: that's easy... don't get bumped. you don't see me getting bumped do ya?
Yea I group being full is keeping you from being bumped. You have to be the first person to use that excuse. I give you 10 points for creativity.

Poper

JGardy_781;44552 wrote:
On an unrelated note, I grew up in Baldwinsville (from Poper's location entry...).
/j
...and you left?!?!?!?! Hahaha! My wife and I really like it here.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
If you sign up for an event and get bumped at a prior event, the admins will change your status in the system. If there is room in the next class, you can ride in that class. If there is not room in that class, you will still have a spot in the class you were bumped out of. You will not loose your spot, you'll just keep the one you had.

JGardy_781

Poper;44586 wrote: ...and you left?!?!?!?! Hahaha! My wife and I really like it here.
Lived there from 2nd grade through the end of high school... Headed to college, and haven't really been back since the late 90's... From what I understand (and google maps shows me), the area's changed a lot...

/j

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
just wondering...had a pretty boring day and the brain starts to veer off course...i enjoy the B group...dont like dem dir motorcicles flying by me soo fast

Bifferone

JGardy_781;44592 wrote: Lived there from 2nd grade through the end of high school... Headed to college, and haven't really been back since the late 90's... From what I understand (and google maps shows me), the area's changed a lot...

/j
Now that is an understatement.