Bike Shipment to Barber

99eight

Hi, I was hoping someone on the forum could point me in the right direction. The last NESBA Barber event I attended, someone mentioned that they thought there was an area dealer that was willing to receive bike shipments for weekend track days. Does anyone know who might provide this service or if it is true at all?

Thanks!

twowheels12

I would contact a shipping company or rail company. I was thinking about putting my bike on a train to head west. I know for a fact you can ship cars(done it before). Point being you might not need a dealer.

99eight

Yep, Shipping companies are available. However, I need someone on the Birmingham end to actually receive the bikes (a ship to address) and I heard that there might be some dealers in the area that provide this?

twowheels12

Oh

Good point. I always pictured myself just shipping it to the track and racing across country to meet it. Cannonball anyone? Have you done a google search of dealers in Birmingham? I would try calling places. Or ask the shipping company what options are available for pickup. Anyways, goodluck.