Bike transport from WV to CMP 09/03-09/04...

junglelogic

I was wondering if anyone could transport my bike and possibly some gear to CMP next weekend? I live in Southern WV and have a trailer if there is anyone hauling a bike in a truck. I'm only about 2.5 hours from Charlotte, NC or 2 hours from Roanoke, VA so I could possibly haul everything down next week and get it loaded. The only way I'll get to go to the track I'll have to haul the wife and her family to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. I know, I know... It's a narcissistic thing to do, but I have a problem and the first step is admitting it. I'm going to try and find someone from here, but if not let me know if someone would be willing to help.

Also, does anyone know if they have power at CMP?

junglelogic

Is that pretty close to Charlottesville? I'm about 3.5 hours from Charlottesville, 3 hours from VIR, and about 4 hours from Summit Point. I live in West Virginia right off I-77 about 20 miles from the VA border. I just mapquested it. Would you happen to be going down 81 to 77 in Wytheville VA to go to CMP? Wytheville is only 45 minutes from me so I could meet you there if I can get this worked out with the wife. Still undecided on everything right now. Were you going to be at CMP all weekend (Sat. and Sun.)?

Jason82

We do go 81 to 77. It will be later Friday night when we go through because we usually don't get to leave until around 4:30. We will be at CMP all weekend but will be stopping in NC Sunday night and returning to VA on Monday Afternoon. If you have a ride home and can arrange to pick your bike up Monday afternoon we can probably work something out.