Brembo Rotors for Sale

Blinky

I have one set of Brembo HP Rotors for Sale at $450.00. They can range from $550 to $610. I have used these rotors for one track day at VIR South and loved them. I used these Rotors with a set of HP Brembo Brakes. I traded my 2006 ZX-6R(636) in for a bigger bike and can not use these Rotors. The model number for these Brembo Rotors is 208.9737.14. 300MM You can use this for a 280MM front rotor if you get spacers and longer bolts for the brake calipers. I am planning on attending VIR Full course but if something comes up I can ship. Buyer pays for shipping and I will need a signature confirmation also. If I do get a chance to go to VIR Full, We can work something out if you would like to use a credit card by assisting with a Set of Chicken Hawk Tire warmers or Armour Bodies (2008 ZX-10R w/ superbike tail). No personel checks accepted, cash or a bank cashiers check. These are Sold as is. (Used) I am putting this out on the Forum first before I place them on Ebay in about 2 weeks.

I found a site where it shows which Bikes this model should fit on.

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=208.9737.14

Description from BREMBO:
The floating rotors were developed specifically to provide owners of Japanese Sportbikes (HONDA, YAMAHA, SUZUKI, KAWASAKI) with the maximum performance levels on the street and on the track. The new rotors are available in three diameters and are of greater thickness than standard rotors. The braking surface features a series of drilled holes to maximize performance and control when braking while simultaneously reducing rotating mass with consequent advantages in terms of machine handling. The braking surface is connected to the carrier, which is machined from solid aluminum and is the product of a comprehensive FEM calculation procedure. The connection is achieved by means of ten floating- type aluminum buttons, reflecting a strictly race style engineering project. The kit contains the two rotors, and a set of Brembo decals.
Retail - $669.95

2 - OEM disc diameter is 280mm, 300mm discs (208.9737.14) may be used by adding spacers under the caliper and longer bolts,

Kawasaki 300mm HP Brake Disc kit

Blinky

Last week and these will be placed on Ebay. Just wanted to give you guys the first chance to grab these nice Brembo Rotors.

smileblue27

$425 otd

These are pretty awesome Rotors. I was wondering if you would be willing to take $425 straight up? I know thats allot less than what they are worth but that is the best I can do. I have to check with my significant other first as well. But if she agrees and you accept that price I would be available to pick it up at VIR on October 20th. I will be running the full course as well.

Let me know what you think. Appreciate your time.