calabogie canada????

steph1000

has anyone from nesba been to calabogie in canada???if so do you remember what kind of times you were running and did you run in the same group as your nesba group???thanks

Poper

steph1000;35157 wrote: has anyone from nesba been to calabogie in canada???if so do you remember what kind of times you were running and did you run in the same group as your nesba group???thanks
I did 13 NESBA days last year, I'm on the slow side of "I", and I did one day at Bogie. What an amazing track!

I believe this will be your first year with NESBA from seeing your other post. "I" group in the Southeast will be smoking fast. Those guys/girls ride 9 months out of the year! As Young, a CR in the Mid-Atlantic, said last year, "...from what I year, if I lived in the Southeast, I would still be in intermediate..." That tells you something.

Have fun at Road Atlanta and maybe I'll catch you at Bogie this year. I'm doing 8+ days there with Pro6.

Poper

steph1000

thanks Poper....good to know you are doing bogie again...ill see you there for sure the track is 45 minutes away from my house...i dont really care what group i ride with as long as i can ride with my buddies..maybe they'll be forced to come down to I..lol..

Poper

45 minutes from Bogie...unreal. You and your boys have fun at RA. I'll be at Kentucky Bluegrass that weekend. See you this summer.

Poper

BlueMax

steph1000;35157 wrote: has anyone from nesba been to calabogie in canada???if so do you remember what kind of times you were running and did you run in the same group as your nesba group???thanks
I ran it once in 07 with the B group and a 3 day weekend in 08 with the I group. Just got a timer this winter so no lap times. With out a doubt Nesba is a faster club. Started every session either 1,2 or 3 and had an absolute blast. Don't know if I could or would do that at a Nesba event. I groups got some pretty dam fast riders. Riding with Nesba has really helped me pick my speed and skill level quite a bit.

steph1000

glad you enjoyed the days at calabogie....our plan is to hit different tracks every year and make it our annual trip...will be fun to meet new people...im a sales manager and met a lot of people in my carreer and can honestly say the best people and friends i have met was at the racetrack..still dont know why that is...lol