Camping at Roebling

visitor15

Hello all - I'll be participating for the first time at Roebling in a couple of weeks and plan on camping Friday and Saturday.

Is there a protocol to primitive camping at Roebling or a specific timeframe I should plan on showing up to the gate Friday? I plan on bringing a tent and some creature comforts and I saw there's a ~$5 fee to camp, but who should I reach out to to get that all sorted? I am guessing everything can be taken care when I show up at the gate, but wanted to make sure I had everything together for a smooth track weekend.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Go to the main gate outside and register sometime around 5pm or so the night before the first TD. Call first to make sure they’ll be there though. RRR has a noise ordinance that must be followed or else you’ll get a fine. Last year it was 8am-8pm. (No engines, no generators, etc. nothing loud.)
If you need basic power, they do have 15A for a less fee. They'll give you a sticker when you pay that you wrap around the top 12" or so of your cord at the socket. (Most sites are first come first serve.)

One other thing. Once you're inside during the TD, you can't get out unless it's between sessions since the entrance/exit crosses the main straight.

Enjoy RRR! Very smooth and fast track with the new pavement. :)

Last edited: