Can't get ahold of anybody at NESBA...

Blaise

Just like the other thread... Talked to the guys on Sunday about having to be crashed out of the Wednesday NJMP day (they said fine) and to have Monday's day credited because I won't be able to get the bike fixed in time.

I've called at least 10 times, left 2 voicemails, and emailed. No reply, no credits, nothing - I can't even sell off my days until somebody gets back to me!

Hoping this thread will help. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME! :(

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Blaise;9412 wrote: Just like the other thread... Talked to the guys on Sunday about having to be crashed out of the Wednesday NJMP day (they said fine) and to have Monday's day credited because I won't be able to get the bike fixed in time.

I've called at least 10 times, left 2 voicemails, and emailed. No reply, no credits, nothing - I can't even sell off my days until somebody gets back to me!

Hoping this thread will help. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME! :(
I told you I would take care of it at the track Blaise, and I will do that. Please remember that we all have full time jobs too! FYI you could have canceled next Monday's event Sunday night when you got home and were on the BBS (7 day cancelation policy). Wednesday's event is the only one that was an issue at that point. I will shoot you an e-mail when it's taking care of.

Blaise

Thanks Todd. I knew I could cancel, but I was worried that the bump would mess things up on your end.

I know you guys have other jobs too ;) Trying to keep all the computer stuff straight, it's nice to have a human to talk to :)

Motomoon

2. Crash/Mechanical Insurance
NESBA knows that you sign up to ride at the track, not to crash or
break down. Be assurred that if you crash or break down, you get a
credit of your track day fee, based on the amount of unused track
time for the day.
If you crash or your bike breaks and it is determined unrepairable*
prior to lunch, you will be qualified for a 50% credit of the
base event rate. If you are signed up for multiple days and crash or
have qualified mechanical problems, you will receive credit for the
base rate of the remaining subsequent days (late fees will not be
refunded)

. Credits should appear in your NESBA account within two
weeks and are good for one full calendar year from date of issue

To
qualify, you must be a member, be pre-registered for the
event and pass tech the morning of the event. Accidents/
breakdowns must be reported to the event director the day
of the event in order to qualify for the credit.
*a bike will be determined unrepairable by the director in charge.

Keebler__elf

Sigh, I am still waiting to talk to a person as well. I understand you guys are busy and have full time jobs, but I am not comfortable doing all this online, and I am sure I am not the only one who would prefer a phone conversation of email. I hope someone calls me sometimes soon...

sternsi

Control Rider
you must of called 10 times in a row while we where out to lunch then. You sent an email at 1:58, that is after you posted this post.Todd and I both told you it would be taken care of. If you read the manual, you would of seen it takes up to 2 weeks to appear in your acccount.

Blaise

Keebler__elf;9483 wrote: Sigh, I am still waiting to talk to a person as well. I understand you guys are busy and have full time jobs, but I am not comfortable doing all this online, and I am sure I am not the only one who would prefer a phone conversation of email. I hope someone calls me sometimes soon...
I read the manual, but just like this guy, I wanted an actual person to confirm it. I too realize that you all are busy, but a simple one-sentence email or call goes a long way to set my mind at ease. I emailed yesterday at noon and tried calling at all different times of the day yesterday and today, not just during lunch.

Thanks again. Maybe I'm just paranoid :)

rk97

who would have thought the 23 yr old would be so technophobic :notsure: :rolleyes:

(i'm kidding, blaise - I just can't remember the last time I ordered or canceled ANYTHING by phone)

Blaise

I order everything online - but I always cancel by phone. It's easy to overlook an email, but when you're on the phone, you have somebody say 'Yes, it's done.' It's just me I guess :)

squish

I am an astronaut, a spy, a dirt farmer, an underwater basketweaver and I have 23 kids, but I answer my e-mails.

squish

sternsi;9486 wrote: you must of called 10 times in a row while we where out to lunch then. You sent an email at 1:58, that is after you posted this post.Todd and I both told you it would be taken care of. If you read the manual, you would of seen it takes up to 2 weeks to appear in your acccount.
Can't read the manual, been waiting 8 months for it. And no i have not complained once about it. Because then it would be 40 f'ing idiots on here telling me I'm a whining little bitch.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
squish;12580 wrote: Thank you. Sticks and stones...
Tim,

What are you looking for? The Members Packet? Mark and Chris send them out in mass a couple times a year. You should have got it by now, but if you havn't please e-mail info@nesba.com and give them a heads up or PM me and I'll get it done for you.

Todd

sternsi

Control Rider
All member packets other then August have been shipped each month. If the info in your account is not current, then the packets will not get to you. If the info is correct, there is still a chance I have it sitting in the 10 inch pile of returned packets.