Canadian NESBA Branch - join up now!!!

younglion

So all you 'Mericans know that us Canadians have a little inferiority complex so I thought it was about time we did something about it.

We've formed our own National Branch (meetings in my garage every Wednesday night) and we've just got in our first batch of decals which OBVIOUSLY gives us credibility as an organization.

See the attachment for details....

BTW, these will be for sale at Pacific Raceways to any wayward Canucks looking for a little reminder of home while at the track!

beac83

Sweet! lol. Thanks for the laugh. I'll take a couple of those stickers. Send them to our engineering office in Ottawa, and they will forward to me in Chicago.

younglion

Perfect - all I need is $8US each and a mailing address and they're all yours!

I had 50 printed off just in case!!!

rk97

I know the comment about NESBA Calabogie dates was probably a joke, but I hope this is something the directors are looking into.

The Syracuse contingency that treks to NJMP, BeaveRun, and Nelson Ledges is only about 3.5 hours from Calabogie.

Currently, the track has a 3-year(?) exclusive arrangement with Pro-6 Cycle, but I for one plan on keeping money flowing into NESBA through and beyond the next 3 years...