CCS at Barber Roll Call

Mr.DJ

Since I haven't been on the track with another 2-stroke since USGPRU Jennings (April), I'm going to take it to Barber. I hope there is a few.

Rick Johnson

Nobody rides the 2 smokes anymore.

Just kidding man!There was a bunch of them at the last one in Jersey.
I'll be there having fun!

eagletangogreen

I might make a cameo! I need some tire money for the Michelin invitationals the week before GNF.. Plus its my favorite track and I have to give RJ a hard time.... LOL

Mr.DJ

Rick Johnson;74327 wrote: Nobody rides the 2 smokes anymore.
Yea, I see why...... I seized a big end rod bearing last weekend. That is why I wasn't there :(

Maybe next year.

Rick Johnson

It was a really light turn out.Best I could do was two 3rds,some 4ths,and a few 6ths.I had only been there once back in may 07 when I was a track newbie.I got a 37.4 on the 1000.I was happy with that.Sorry bout the bike DJ.

Rick Johnson

Thanks. I took the lead in the Mid Atlantic overall after the NJMP races and I'm in the hunt for a class championship or two just have to race hard these next few weekends.On a good note we end at VIR on a double point weekend and I ran strong there back in June getting 3 2nds,2 3rds,and a 4th.I got into the 35's for the first time on my R1 with stock suspension and a 36.4 on my R6.We go to Summit next weekend so I'll do my best.

Rick Johnson

Thanks Luie! Good luck with your championship! Are you going to the AMA Mid Ohio race? A friend of mine wants me to race it but it's a week before my last round at VIR and I think I don't want to chance it and mess up my possible championships.Looks to be some great racing up there.