Chidadog's 2007 GSXR 750 /600 Stock Parts

Witsbusa

Hey Pat.. good to see you still here wheeling and dealing. You and I talked a little while back as I live in Royersford, right down the street from you.. still would like to come check out your operation some time when spare time miraculously appears..

in any event, I was wondering if you had any gas cap assemblies, oem or aftermarket? I have track bodywork, but the tank doesn't have a cap. let me know. Thanks. Ben

chidadog

Hey Ben

Yea good to hear form ya. Yep still kicking here. Supposedly not going back to work til June or July. Sucks!!! So I'm doin this til I get back.

I do have an oem cap that any key will work. You're welcome to stop by anytime. Unfortunately I'm usually around.

Thanks man
Pat

Witsbusa

hey Pat. Sorry I fell out of touch. I was waiting to hear back from a friend who actually has an aftermarket cap he is giving to me. If you wouldn't mind selling for $10, I would like to get yours as back-up in case I have venting issues on the aftermarket one.

In the meantime, I was wondering whether you had a clean clutch cover for the '07 750. I was looking at the woodcraft units which appear to very reasonably priced, but I figured I'd check with you. Thanks!

Ben