CMP

Axis

On Friday can you arrive late evening and still get access to parking? If it matters this is for the August weekend.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Hope you all had a blast. I know I did!

I wanted to say thanks again for all the great coaching this weekend. (Heidi, Brad, Nick. Thanks a bunch!)
See you all at the next one. :like:

bmart

Control Rider
I'm loading some raw videos from the weekend on the YouTube channel in my sig. I worked a lot with the new riders and thought that they might like some video to share. You guys all did awesome! Best new track day riders I've worked with.

A few candid shots from the paddock:

Joey runs the track for us.
20230709_082333.jpg

Raining...because it can.
20230709_151752.jpg

Q doing his thing.
20230708_082613sm.jpg

Handsome crowd.
20230708_082616sm.jpg

The Most Famous Sheriff Buford T. Justice Quote?​

"What We’re Dealing With Here, Is A Complete Lack Of Respect For The Law."​

20230708_115002sm.jpg

CR lineup...
20230709_081628sm.jpg

Parmesh

Had an awesome Sunday for my first ever track day on my street bike ;). Thanks every one for making it a lot of fun. Special thanks to Heidi and Will for all the wisdom they shared with me!!

PS: Where can I find the pictures from the track day? Are they posted already?

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Had an awesome Sunday for my first ever track day on my street bike ;). Thanks every one for making it a lot of fun. Special thanks to Heidi and Will for all the wisdom they shared with me!!

PS: Where can I find the pictures from the track day? Are they posted already?

Raul will post them up soon.
Check his FB page out too.

bmart

Control Rider
You did great. I was watching you progress as the day went on. Are you hooked yet? :)

bmart

Control Rider
My apologies to Mr SV. For some reason, the video of him came through at 18 seconds long (i'll delete that one, but I actually have some good laps of you I'm loading now. They should be viewable in an hour or two.

This track riding stuff is a lot of work and I get all sweaty.

I don’t know why you guys like this stuff so much. I just go for the Mexican food and the laughs.

In all seriousness, I’m very grateful for N2, the Control Riders and all the great people that N2 attracts.

Biggest shout out to @bmart for the wisdom and mentorship.

ElvisT

I echo your sentiments @NothingClever on being grateful N2, the Control Riders and all the great people that N2 attracts.
Huge shout out to the CRs, especially Nick for giving me that extra attention and coaching!