Contact Info

anthem

Anyone have contact information for Shagmoto ? Put an order in on the 6th. Was supposed to be here sometime between 10-15th but haven't seen or heard anything. tried emailing the only email contact I have(collin@shagmoto.com) and haven't heard anything there either. Their amazon store has no contact information, no email, nothing. Wondering whats going on as I can't seem to get an email response or anything about my 3 tires that I purchased and need for a track day next week. ..

anthem

I hate to write this - but I think I need to send a warning out for people to avoid ShagMoto. . I put an order in two weeks ago which was supposed to be here by now (their estimate). I haven't received it, I can't seem to get ahold of anyone. I've written to the only email that I've seen on the internet and gotten no response. They've taken my payment through Amazon, but their is no contact information on their amazon store and the kerb text that amazon provides is still there. .. So I've tried and looks like I'm going to have to try and reverse the charges because they are unresponsive and no information is available to get ahold of them. . . It's a shame since I ordered from them last year and they were fine. . But right now, since I can't get my tires and can't get ahold of them - people might want to be careful ordering from them.

Mikey75702

You might want to give him a day or two to respond. Collin is a good dude, and can get kinda busy. In my experience if he is real busy, it might take 2 or 3 days for him to email back, but he does get back to you. This weekend is a Road Atlanta trackday weekend, so he might be busy trying to get everyone's orders shipped out, and get the trailer loaded for the trip to GA.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I don't believe Collin supports the SE events - that's handled by Marietta Motorsports. He may be going down to ride, however, I don't know. I do hope he gets back to anthem, though since he says it's been 2 weeks.

I'm going to need tires soon, too.

Control Rider
N2
Anthem, We will look into this and make sure it is cleared up quickly. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Will -N2-

anthem

Will - thanks. . . Still no tires, no contact, no email., no response to my email that I found elsewhere (the colin one). Website still has no contact information anywhere either. So yeah, still completely in the dark about this transaction. Can't even find information to find a status, edit or cancel the order.. . Have a track day over the weekend and of course had to expedite some tires from another tire source because of the failure of this source.

anthem

still nothing. even after n2/will supposedly got involved I still have no contact, don't know how to contact and still no tires. at this point I am going to contact the credit card company in the next day or so and just try and reverse out the transaction. But for anyone else out there - beware. This vendor is not responsive, taking money and isn't delivering. So be careful everyone. Sad but my transaction last year was fine. N2 you may want to disassociate yourself with this type of vendor. It leaves a black eye for everyone. As you can even tell on here - vendor is non-responsive.