DC to Summit 6/29

ars2011r6

Hi, Im fairly new to the area and brand new to the NESBA community. Ive already been reading about "riding to the track" as it is about an hr away for myself. After reading from members experience I would like to take the advice from those who've gone before me and ventured from their homes to the track. So if theres anyone out there with spare room for another bike going to Summit on 29 June it would be greatly appreciated. Also, whatever the cost of fuel to head that way Id be willing to assist. Please PM if your willing provide assistance. Thank you in advance!!

JGardy_781

ars2011r6;278806 wrote: Hi, Im fairly new to the area and brand new to the NESBA community. Ive already been reading about "riding to the track" as it is about an hr away for myself. After reading from members experience I would like to take the advice from those who've gone before me and ventured from their homes to the track. So if theres anyone out there with spare room for another bike going to Summit on 29 June it would be greatly appreciated. Also, whatever the cost of fuel to head that way Id be willing to assist. Please PM if your willing provide assistance. Thank you in advance!!
I'd have room in my trailer if you need it.