Do yourself a favor this weekend

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
leanangler;293777 wrote: Great stuff Ruhe!!

I'm trying to scrounge up a white board so we can display the 38 degree track temperature at pit out!!!
I figure if we put you in a bikini and high heels and walk the pit lane with the white board we might just be able to get the idea across that the track is cold.

CAN YOU SAY SHRINKAGE???? :haha:

:D:D:D:D
If I was going to be there...I'd volunteer to do this...get a bikini wax just for the occasion, too! :D

Ruhe52

No bikini and shrinkage is no issue I am German Irish you would never notice a difference 18 deg or 105 I got what I got. It does it's job all anyone can ask.

As for Dave's fluffer I will say this. A) it was dark B) Dave apparently does not know a mouth from the goats rump!!!!!!!!!!
Sanders you best be kidding. Kyle just come on down Jerry is very upset. Kenny I am going to miss you my brother will drinkest many a tankard of ale to thee Sir!!!!!

Almost game time BITCHES!!!!!!

Irish01

steve gould;293773 wrote: Kenny..Your not coming???
Naa Steve, wish I was! Had a few things come up that I couldn't ignore.

Mike I'll be drinking a few Saturday night in your honor brotha and I'll text some pics of Kyle's hair for Jerry! :D

You guys and gals have a blast!

Ruhe52

Man Jerry is gonna be pissed I think Thursday he woke up and you know what he said he wasn't yet but was really thinking if Kyle is in the mix he might :D
Cheers brother. Will miss you this weekend.:cheers: