Dunlop's newest edition............

Tdub

We used the new GPA front this past weekend at Putnam Park. Jake not only liked it, he was able to run under the previous 600 lap record. Even with the really abrasive surface of the track and all but 2 turns were right handers, the tire held up fairly well...not as well as a UK Ntec, but much better than expected. JMO T

www.JakeLewis85.com

noobinacan

pajixxer;218739 wrote: R10's are not good tires. From my experience with them, they will give good feed back and grip up to a mid A group pace, but when you begin to push them they just fall short. And they do not wear good.

I tried out the new 5436's and they did not inspire the same confidence as I had in the UK fronts but I found myself pushing them about the same, and trail braking pretty hard with them. it's a different profile tire and needs different suspension setup as to the UK dot. I plan to do some more testing with them and my bike in a couple weeks to get the most out of them. The 5436 also seemed to actually wear better then my 6875 UK dot front ( which is looked upon as THE best front tire in the market right now)

Overall the tire did better then I predicted, I will report back when I get my geometry properly setup and race on them.
k on the wearin bit, I thought it was only me.
but now that I hear from you...I'm starting to believe I was right about the wear bit to begin with.

So....
Chuck, you'll have a the US set available at Barber you think :) ?