Dunlop UK back by popular demand !!!!

Lonewrench

Dunlop has been good enough to allow the sale of the U.K. N-Tec rubber in both Slick and D.O.T. rubber. These tires will be available at track only so far with no mail order available from P.C. They will be at the track on a first come first serve basis, while there should be enough to satisfy everyones needs they will still be limited for P.C. and we don't have the resources to warehouse like our suppliers. Below are the prices and ONLY compounds we will be carrying for the 2012 season.

U.K. Slick
Front 302 M - 214.00
Rear 6838 M+ - 330.00

U.K. D.O.T.
Front 6680 M - 214.00
Rear 6680 M+ - 304.00

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Hey Chuck, could you also list the tire sizes that will be made available in these compounds please?

Thanks in advance, Sir.

rugbydawg13

Chuck, do expect I'll need any suspension adjustments when going from 120 & 190 D211GPAs to a 125 & 195 UK slick combo? Also, what if I mount just the front or rear? Thanks.

Mike@PCW

rugbydawg13;232430 wrote: Chuck, do expect I'll need any suspension adjustments when going from 120 & 190 D211GPAs to a 125 & 195 UK slick combo? Also, what if I mount just the front or rear? Thanks.

Cliff,

Not sure if you ever got an answer on this but yes there is a pretty big difference in the rear. The 195 is 13mm taller than the 190. So you would need to lower the 6mm to keep the same geometry.
The front is basically the same, 1mm difference. If you can feel a 1/2mm you are the man. ;)