Dynojet 250i Motorcycle Dynamometer Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit Starter

gsxrpilot

Owner Of Pro Speed Racing Apparel
Used dynojet 250i dyno, Has an Eddy Current Brake to add a load (Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit Allows Load Testing by Close-Looping on RPM, Speed or Percentage of Load)

Everything works as it should. Comes with rear ramp, front wheel carriage, fans, software, everything shown in the pictures to operate.

Buyer responsible for pickup. for a Weighs 2000lbs use Uship for a quote.

Call 954-530-7749

The 250i Load Control System was developed through years of experience with over 6,000 dynamometer installations world wide. The design is easy to operate and provide the function of steady state load control. Dynojet's Load Control System uses the latest in Eddy Current Power Absorption technology, which combines with our easy to use software, so any technician can get repeatable, consistent results. The Load Control software provides the technician with the ability to control vehicle RPM or Speed at any throttle opening. Through our exclusive closed-loop software design, the vehicle is automatically held at your pre-determined setting.

Above Ground Standard Features And Equipment
Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit (250 series only)
Powder coated chassis, wheelbase capability up to 84 inches (from rear axle to front tire)
Integrated control panel stand with console
Ignition wire inductive tachometer pickup leads
Front wheel lock
2 channels available for Automatic Conditions Measurement (absolute pressure, air temp, humidity) sensor included
(sensors and cables included)
DynoWare RT accessories and DJ-CAN devices (such as Power Commander, Power Vision, Autotune, etc.)
Starter system to spin roller
Toll-free technical support
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG