Dynojet Quickshifter

HERKY525

New Dynojet Quickshifter part# 4-102 with shift rods A&C. Fits most GSXR,CBR,ZX models. Never used, removed from my 07 GSXR600. Previous owner installed on bike but never connected to PCIIIusb because of additional parts & Dyno time required. Some bikes require PCIIIusb with ignition module or an ignition quickshifter. Check out powercommander.com for your specific application. Asking $125. Retail $265.

HERKY525

There are 2 styles of quickshifter sensors, a push-type and a pull-type. The one I'm selling is a push-type 4-102, meaning the shift rod pushes the shift lever during an upshift. depending on your bike it may not work for gp shift. visit powercommander.com for more specifcs regarding your year,make and model bike, and pictures.

toptaz1000rr

iam interested in it .. i am 95% sure it is the one for my bike i just need to check if it will work with the GP shift so for a few days i am goingto call dynojet can you let me cal dibs on it please?

also can you send me pics of what you have/what is going to come with it toptaz50@aol.com thank you !!! :)