Enclosed Trailer WANTED

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Ideally, I'd like to find a 2006 or newer, well-maintained, 6 x 12 (rear ramp door) enclosed trailer. Nothing inside. Must be able to pass MD Inspection and have clear title in hand. Willing to pay to 2000.00 (ready to buy) AND offer additonal NESBA credits for the right trailer.

Thanks folks...bought new.

This ad can be deleted>

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Legend, Dave's Trailers in Glen Burnie Maryland has some pretty good deals. I bought mine from them and feel like I did alright. You should be able to get a 6x12 with a ramp door and side door (5'10" inside height -- not 6 something, but I can basically stand up) LED lights in rear for close to 2500.00 out the door (tax, tag, registration included).

PM me if you want to know where they are. With the economy the way it it try all the places though, you should be able to find some pretty fair deals on new stuff.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
No problem, I know they have other options too ( like the standing height trailers, etc.), I went by today actually to pick up a spare tire...now I see where they get you! Anyway, hope you find something and they can help you out, if you do talk to them ask for Dave, he took care of me...it took a little "used car haggling" but in the end, I feel like a got a pretty fair deal. I am looking forward to spending the first night in her...won't be VIR!

k6sinfiddy

kubricky;41063 wrote: No problem, I know they have other options too ( like the standing height trailers, etc.), I went by today actually to pick up a spare tire...now I see where they get you! Anyway, hope you find something and they can help you out, if you do talk to them ask for Dave, he took care of me...it took a little "used car haggling" but in the end, I feel like a got a pretty fair deal. I am looking forward to spending the first night in her...won't be VIR!
How exactly did they get you Kuby? How much was that spare sheeeessssh....