End of Year Yamaha Deals?

Blaise

A friend of mine is looking to pick up an '08 R6 before Dec 31.

I think I remember in November at NJMP that the yamaha guys were offering even better incentives for people than what was listed on the NESBA site ($100 off, free trackday and membership).

Is this the case or am I remembering this wrong? And if I'm not imagining it, where do I find it? Thanks! :D

kd83

The dealer i live around offered this all year long, not sure if you got a better price on the bike but the free nesba stuff was offered.

RollieManollie

Control Rider
Blaise;29622 wrote: A friend of mine is looking to pick up an '08 R6 before Dec 31.

I think I remember in November at NJMP that the yamaha guys were offering even better incentives for people than what was listed on the NESBA site ($100 off, free trackday and membership).

Is this the case or am I remembering this wrong? And if I'm not imagining it, where do I find it? Thanks! :D
When did this happen???:confused:

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I believe there was a district rep there in November who offered $200 bucks off plus all the other benefits. He wanted us to contact him directly, but I couldn't tell you his name. He made the announcement during the morning riders meetings. Yes, I was paying attention. If Dan Rivito is still out there, maybe he could help.

barry38

I've got a few left at our dealership. 08 R6 - $8599 plus TTL. all normal Yamaha/Nesba benifits apply. Email me at service at ridedms dot com

Blaise

^^ sent him your email address

Thunderace;29631 wrote: I believe there was a district rep there in November who offered $200 bucks off plus all the other benefits. He wanted us to contact him directly, but I couldn't tell you his name. He made the announcement during the morning riders meetings. Yes, I was paying attention. If Dan Rivito is still out there, maybe he could help.
Right, this is what I'm looking for.