F/S 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT

Well I need a truck and I can afford both a truck and the Mazda so it’s up for sale. It’s a Liquid Platinum Metallic 07 Mazdaspeed 6 GT VIN: JM1GG12L771108935. The car currently has 20,700 miles on it, it's a Grand Touring model with all options except navigation and auto dimmer mirror; Sirius Radio w/current life time subscription, in dash 6-disc MP3 cd changer, all weather floor mats, Sunroof, heated leather seats, one touch power windows, Bose sound w/subwoofer, Smart Key keyless entry and ignition (favorite feature!) and of course the car has all the goodies that make a Speed6 a Speed6, AWD, 6 speed, and a 274hp 280tq turbo 2.3ltr 4cyl engine( 20-22 mpg city 26-28 mpg hwy avg) manually adjustable Xenon headlights. Only mods done to the car have been the spin-on oil filter conversion, Mazdaspeed Oil cap and tinted windows 30%. The car has maintained religiously.

1000 miles Changed oil and converted to spin-on oil filter setup

2500 miles Changed oil and filter

5k, 10k, 15k, 20k miles Changed oil and filter, switched to 5w30 Royal Purple motor oil at 5k and always used OEM Mazda filters

New 225/45/18 BFG G-Force sports tires install at 17,700 miles

I currently owe $22,000 on the car, but I’m asking $20,500 OBO

If the car is bought for my $20,500 asking price I will leave the lifetime Sirius subscription on the car and I’ll pay for shipping up to $500.

Good: It’s a Mazdaspeed 6

Bad: I have to sell my Mazdaspeed 6, a few minor rock chips and a slightly curb wheel.

Other than that the car is perfect

Name: Josh Whitehead

Phone: 803-361-970

E-mail: JoshWhitehead@sc.rr.com

VIN: JM1GG12L771108935

Title: Clean

More pics can been seen at http://www.teamrush.net/forum/index.php?topic=5498.0

MS6%20(2).jpg

MS6%20(4).jpg

MS6%20(6).jpg

MS6%20(12).jpg

jimgl3

saw it at Tally. these photos don't do it justice. one bad ass ride!

now, Josh, next time i waive at you take your hands out your damn pockets and waive back!

LOL!

you looked pissed or sick or something (Saturday)

jimgl3

having to sell that bitchin asse car would make me sick! i didn't know it was yours at the time, but i was checkin it out heavy and about couldn't believe it when i saw the Mazda emblem. thought surely it was a Beamer or Benz or maybe even something more exotic!

you going to do some nesba days so i can get some tires from ya?

I'm going to try to, between the track days I tire vend for and working at the WERA races I tend to stay pretty busy. But I hope to make one or two NESBA track days this year.

dc5rn

free BUMP...

i had one of these... blew 4 motors in year (only 36kmiles)...thank god for lawyers...