F/S Murf's 2005 CBR600RR West Trackbike - $5700

murf

I've decided to sell my 600RR on the open market. I thought that I had a sale arranged through a friend, but that fell through. This is the West bike that I've only ridden twice this year, but a bunch in 2007.

I'm looking ahead to racing the remainder of this year and next, and the 600RR doesn't really fit into my plans. I don't have much motivation to race middleweight.

If you're looking for a trackbike that has all the goodies, and is a pre-sorted hop-on-and-ride-fast setup, THIS IS IT.

Here’s a list of what’s included:
-2005 Honda CBR600RR, salvage title, 8xxx miles
-ALL the stock stuff, in a box. Bodywork alone is worth ~$800.
-Spare wheels with Rotors
-Good tires installed (spare wheels have garbage tires)
-Trackside built Forks and Shock. Spring rates set for 185# rider.
-Bodywork, painted in West Pons Honda livery
-GPR steering damper
-Leo Vince full stainless and titanium exhaust
-PCIII with ‘internet available’ (non-custom) map
-Brembo brake M/c from 998 Ducati, non-radial (I don’t like the radials), braided lines and SBS DualCarbon pads
-Yoyodyne slipper clutch
-Regina 520 Chain kit, including JT 44-47 tooth rears and 3 sprocket carriers (extra sprocket carriers make gear changes MUCH easier!)
-Woodcraft case guards L/R
-Woodcraft clip-ons
-Vortex rearsets
-BMC High-flow air filter
-Basic crash spares (subframe, fairing stay... etc.)
-NEVER CRASHED (aside from whatever street crash caused the bike to be salvaged in the first place), straight, sorted and Honda reliable.
-Rearstand (Either 2-Brothers or Powerstand. Your choice.)

All you’d really need is a front stand and warmers, and you’re good to go WELL into the Advanced group.

Price is $5700.

I have photos of the bike as received. Initial damage was absolutely minimal, and is what I consider a ‘cherry salvage’.

Help a friend and CR win a national championship!

Email:
murf099 awt yahoo dawt com
Phone:
Four-One-Four Three-One-Five Four-Five-Four-Three
Located in New Berlin, WI

195671902_AxSNa-L.jpg

209452218_gFMwH-L.jpg

195670186_n2WQK-L.jpg

murf

I'm giving this bike 2 or so weeks to sell, then I plan to remove all the go-fast parts, return the bike to street status, inspect and clean-up the salvage title, and sell as a street bike. I stand to make a lot more money this way, but I prefer to sell as a package, since it's such a great working trackbike!

PolishPete

Sucks you have to sell it Murf. I always thought it was a sexy bike. If I didn't already have a 600rr track bike I'd buy it!! I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, but free bump anyway.

murf

Thanks man. No worries, I've been racing twins all year and find it really difficult to go back and forth. Besides, I have my eye on something else...

That said, I'd really like to keep it 'in the family'...

murf

Thanks Jon. I spent 6 hours in the garage yesterday giving her some love. Oil changed, clutch pack inspected for stack thickness, and worn plates replaced (big deal with slipper clutch), and given a good bath.

Bike is all set and needs nothing!

Anybody rockin' a streetbike that is considering a dedicated trackbike - this is for you!

murf

Okay - update. If we can do a deal this week, I'll sell it for $5200!

The Lockharts are going down to Barber, and have offered to bring back the bike I'm after - saving me a $500 trip to Birmingham.

My savings is your gain!

murf

I'm keeping it up as a trackbike until the end of the week. If I can snag a quick sale at the posted price, the Lockhart brothers could bring a bike back from Birmingham for me (saving me a $500 trip).

If it doesn't sell by the end of the week - under the wrench it goes.