F4i HELP!!!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
SED is on thursday and lemon is being temperMENTAL!!!

turns over, and will rev til it gets up to temp...once at temp, it just idles (at 1400 which is where it should be i guess)...but try to give it gas and it cuts off...

the only thing I did between NJMP and now is install the XT racing GPX Pro...which i did have to scotchlock into the TPS...but i took that off thinking it was messing with the ECM...still bogging and cutting off when i try to give it any throttle.....

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE BENEFICIAL!!!!!!!!

Burnall4

i suggest you get some sleep, and cross you fingers we have a long weekend a head of us

:tothetrack:

D-Swens

lemondrop;54879 wrote: SED is on thursday and lemon is being temperMENTAL!!!

turns over, and will rev til it gets up to temp...once at temp, it just idles (at 1400 which is where it should be i guess)...but try to give it gas and it cuts off...

the only thing I did between NJMP and now is install the XT racing GPX Pro...which i did have to scotchlock into the TPS...but i took that off thinking it was messing with the ECM...still bogging and cutting off when i try to give it any throttle.....

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE BENEFICIAL!!!!!!!!

If you need last minute help,

Call Mark at "Cycle Performance". He is a awesome guy and a good friend of mine, and most importantly a really good mechanic used to working on race bikes. I'll be there working all morning trying to put my bike together...I'm sure either one of use will be willing to help you if we can, I'm free, but he'll probably have to charge you if he gets into it. He really looks out for trackday guys and racers, and stays VERY FAIR on prices...

Call me if you need/want his info...

Drew - 804.869.8689

Also, did you get those rubber tank gromets I sent back with Mike?

Perlzuki

Jon, If it ran ok last weekend, it most likely is something very simple?? I would start by disconnecting the battery & let the ECU reset itself. Then check all the sensors & connectors including the kickstand switch & tip over sensor. Be patient & it will work itself out.
See you guys tonight or tomorrow!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Burnall4

Perlzuki;54951 wrote: Jon, If it ran ok last weekend, it most likely is something very simple?? I would start by disconnecting the battery & let the ECU reset itself. Then check all the sensors & connectors including the kickstand switch & tip over sensor. Be patient & it will work itself out.
See you guys tonight or tomorrow!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Mark P will be at VIR!!!!!:adore:

well we got it running at about 2am this morning, I will let him explain, we will be heading down around 4ish, see you guys soon!

Joe Vital

check all of your connectors. it embarrassing to admit how many times i have forgotten to reconnect the TPS...