Faom Padding

Apex

I was advised by a few CR's to look into getting a foam block/padding to place behind/above my seat to use as a guide in getting up off the tank. I have searched but have found nothing quite like what i'm looking for.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

sorry.."Foam"

BigKid

Sounds like a bump pad at the back of the seat to prevent you from sliding back in the seat. It will help keep you up on the tank. Do a search for bump pads, there are lots of sources all over. They were very popular on the RC51's in the past.

Apex

BigKid;51428 wrote: Sounds like a bump pad at the back of the seat to prevent you from sliding back in the seat. It will help keep you up on the tank. Do a search for bump pads, there are lots of sources all over. They were very popular on the RC51's in the past.
Bump pad...didn't know what everyone was calling it, but that is what i'm refering too.
Cool deal!

It's suppose to be a guide for me when I'm not sitting back far enough from the tank. I have been told I'm not getting low and tucked in enough and this could help out!

D-Swens....expect a call soon. I guess I'll layer up some of your 3/4" unless you have foam any thicker?

Appreciate all the input!!!