FEELER: Custom 2006 Kawasaki ZX-14

Trent1098S

Thinking of picking up a second track bike for next season, so I want some feelers on what my street bike is worth. It's a custom Kawasaki ZX-14 with lots of carbon and chrome bling. Been down once gently on left side (turning left from stop sign in the country, gravel filled pothole, was only doing 10-15mph...), left fairing and tail section has slight scratches but no cracks or structural damage. Still looks sharp! Will post pictures when I get a chance.

The bike has 3 years remaining on the extended factory warranty I purchased for $2500 at the time I picked up the bike. The bike has been serviced on time, broke in properly, and has had the frame recall performed. The heavy stock exhaust is somewhere in a landfill now, after I mounted the insanely light Muzzy full system.

Secondary butterflies have been removed, and the bike has a complete Muzzy 4-1 exhaust system. Running BMC race air filter and a custom map from Muzzy on the onboard USB PC3. Puts down around 185hp at the rear wheel. It will almost touch 200mph with the speedohealer engaged (195+).

Five extra sprockets are included so you can regear to track & conditions to reach top end at whatever gear and distance you want. I've put only 400 miles on it this year after mounting the fresh Diablo Supercorsa DOT race tires, riding back & forth to work. Although my intention was to race this bike, it never went to the drag strip. It has seen a couple of top-end runs but no hard launches.

This bike will power wheelie in every gear. It pulls harder than anything else I've ever ridden, including a hayabusa. :)

Custom bits and extras:

Carbon fiber fender
Carbon fiber side panels
Carbon fiber upper panels
Carbon fiber belly panels
Carbon fiber lower cowl
Chrome chain guard
Custom Heel guards
Chrome frame plugs
Chrome bar ends
Custom chrome triple covers
Custom chrome Clutch & Brake resevior covers (Reads: "Busa" / "Killa")
Chrome mirror block off plates.
Black spike windscreen replacement bolts.
Adjustable chrome kick stand
Dark Smoke double bubble windscreen
Muzzy Fender Eliminator
Custom rear spools
Power Commander 3 USB w/ Custom Muzzy Map
BMC Race Air filter
Speedohealer (override the 186mph limited top speed)
Secondary flies removed
Muzzy MX10 Full Exhaust System
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC2 tires w/ 400 miles
2 Extra front sprockets
3 Extra rear sprockets
Front and rear stands
3 years left on 5 year extended Kawasaki Warranty

All original take off bodywork and parts available except for the original exhaust system.

Puts down 185+ HP at rear wheel and 114+ ft lbs of torque. Nitrous ready (but not included) for 215+hp.