Fieldsheer Flex One Piece Race leathers size 48

jasco

Fieldsheer Flex One-Piece Suit $450 shipped (over $700 new)

Bought back in July and wore at 3 track days. Still smells brand new. Comes with all armor and a well used set of knee pucks. I really like the suit and it is very comfy and stretchy. I am 6'1", about 210 lbs, 36-38 inch waist and the suit was a little too big for me. The height is ok for me, but the arms, mid section, and legs do not fit tight enough. I think this may be mislabeled and actually a 50. I bought a fieldsheer radar 1 piece in size 48 and it fits perfectly. This suit is like brand new and has not been crashed.

* The Flex Suit from Fieldsheer is constructed from 1.2 – 1.4 race quality Brazilian cowhide
* Fully perforated one-piece suit construction
* Aerodynamic back Hump
* CE approved armor in back, shoulders, elbows, and knees
* Impact absorbing pad in the hips
* Knee sliders included
* Polyester mesh non-allergenic liner
* Neoprene comfort collar
* Elasticized stretch panels in front and back of shoulders, sides, calves, above the knees, and elbow areas allowing free movement of torso
* SP Memory foam™ in high impact areas
* Aramid stretch panels in the under sleeves, calves, and seamless crotch for maximum suit flex and comfort
* Double-layered leather in seat, elbows, and knees
* Zipped wrist and ankle cuff enclosure
* Stress areas leather taped with Eurotech™ quadruple safety stitching

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...iece-Suit.aspx

RC Don

If anybody is looking for a great like new suit you may want to check this suit out:agree:
I tried it on today but its just to big for me.

Don

jasco

Thanks for the bump. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but at least you got to try before you bought.

Matt

nightoul

RC DON what are your measurements and where was it to big on you. I don't live close enough to get to try it on so any info would be helpful.

RC Don

Nightoul,

I'm 6'1 225lb with a little of a 49 year old belly... upper body fit well just the legs were a little lose, so I guess if your the large leg type it would fit fine.