First track day at Tally on 8/15

NH_to_MS

Thank you to the southeast N2 staff, helpers, and CRs for a wonderful experience on Saturday for my first time ever on a track and made a comfortable environment for me and my family. I really feel like I chose the right group to join up with.

The CRs were awesome to trail to help learn the race lines and learn technique from. I felt encouraged to ride to my ability, but not pressured to ride beyond. I had serious butterfly's in my stomach at the beginning of the day, but everyone was nice and helpful all day long, even dealing with the hot temps.

I just wanted to say thanks. I hope to make it to Barber in November. Maybe work on right turns a little more there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome times for sure! Thanks for the feedback and for trusting what we teach. It was a great experience for us to see your confidence grow and your lap times improve. Barber would be an even greater experience if you are able to make it - the track is world class and we are planning a cajun styled feast for that weekend as well!

HJ