For Sale: CMP Novice Aug 26

Jasper37

Selling my GSXR 750 and working on getting something better suited for this noob. Probably won't have the new bike in time for CMP so I'm selling my pass for the price paid - $205

1692127553126.png

You sure you want to do that?

The GXS-R750 is a great middleweight. You might consider signing up for N2’s Advanced Training Program to put you on a path to grow into that bike.

I’m definitely NOT against little bikes (considering an R3 myself) but after getting quick in the corners on one, you may get hungry for some more speed and think to yourself, “If only I still had that GXS-R 750.”

Jasper37

You sure you want to do that?

The GXS-R750 is a great middleweight. You might consider signing up for N2’s Advanced Training Program to put you on a path to grow into that bike.

I’m definitely NOT against little bikes (considering an R3 myself) but after getting quick in the corners on one, you may get hungry for some more speed and think to yourself, “If only I still had that GXS-R 750.”
I've used it for ChampSchool, a track day at Summit Point, and my first race at Pitt Race. I'm looking for something completely race ready and more forgiving. Probably going to get an SV and work on my skills.

Jasper37

Outstanding!
Come see me at campsite #22 if you would like a track map and chat about the track. :cool:
I've booked spot 20 - We'll be neighbors . I'll be camping in my blue Rivian. Being able to reserve an electric hookup is so much better than the show I had getting home after Pitt Race!

MK3Brent

Treebeard
I've booked spot 20 - We'll be neighbors . I'll be camping in my blue Rivian. Being able to reserve an electric hookup is so much better than the show I had getting home after Pitt Race!
Man, I know how you feel.
Whenever I ride with other orgs that have it all 'first come first serve' it's always stressful.

I'll look for ya. I'm in the big grey sprinter.
@ElvisT and others will probably be sharing the spot with me.
He's in novice too, so you guys can ride.

I'll be showing up Friday late afternoon. The gate there has been opening for us around 5:30-6PM lately.